Monday, April 27, 2009

25 Years

There are certain milestones that I thought I would never experience in this life and on April 28th, Carolynn and I will get to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! God has made the difference in my life and He has made the difference in my marriage. He has blessed my marriage beyond my wildest dreams and He continues to pour out His blessings on us.
I do not deserve to have a marriage like I do and a wife like I have. Because of God’s great grace, we are more in love with each other now more than any other time in our lives. God’s love continues to draw us closer to Him and as a result, He is drawing us closer to each other.
Our goal is to be more in love with each other the last day we see other more than any time in our marriage and because of Jesus Christ we are well on our way!
One of the reasons I am so in love with Carolynn is that I can the see God in and through her every day. She is one of the best examples of God’s grace, God’s nature, God’s attributes, and God’s love that she unconditionally pours out on me every day. I see God in her every day and because of that I get to experience God’s amazing love and favor on a daily basis that gets demonstrated to me through my wife. Jesus said this in John 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. She does that so well!!
Carolynn also has an incredible gift of faith and prayer. I believe that prayer has made us what we are today. Couples that pray together, stay together and I must say that while we are passionately, romantically still in love, the most intimate thing we do on a daily basis is that we pray together. A day never passes by us without Carolynn leading the charge to pray and ask for God’s blessing, leading, favor, protection, wisdom, guidance and miracles to happen in our lives on a daily basis. I am excited to report that because God is still the same yesterday, today and forever, we live a life of miracles!!
The best miracle I have experienced is the miracle of my family being together, fully restored, healed and living for the Glory of God!!!

Be Blessed and Encouraged
Bill Rieser

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't think of a couple more deserving of celebrating their "25" year anniversary than the two of you. Happy Anniversary to two of my favortie people I know! Love you Both ~ Cathy Yuhala......

    ReplyDelete